1. Lessons are in a 9, 10 or 11week term structure. There is a maximum of 4 students per instrumental lesson for keyboard and 3 for guitar. Other instruments as stipulated by Keyed Up Music.
2. The lessons are conducted after/during school time and may also extend to recess and lunch breaks. Keyed Up Music (KUpM) will submit all timetables to the principal/ music teacher for approval for lessons held during the school day.
3. For lessons held during the school day KUpM staff will collect your child for the lesson and return them to class. For after school lessons, children are the responsibility of the parent/carer who must ensure child is dropped off at the lesson room and picked up at the conclusion of the lesson FROM the lesson room.
4. If a student is absent notification is required the morning of the lesson. If no notification is made the student forfeits the lesson. If notification is made the lesson will be credited for INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS ONLY. Group lesson students do not receive credits for missed lessons. Exceptions can be made for extended absence due to illness at the discretion of KUpM.
6. If a teacher is absent the lesson will be rescheduled at a convenient time or one lesson deducted from the next term’s fees.
7. An account will be issued at the beginning of each term with a 3 week settlement period. KUpM has the right to discontinue lessons if the account is not paid by the 5th week of term.
8. In the event of a school closure day or excursion lessons will be on a different day for lessons held DURING THE DAY ONLY.
9. KUpM is responsible for ensuring all copyright laws are adhered to.
10.. Students are required to perform in a concert at the end of the year at a cost to be added to the term’s fees or in place of one lesson.
11. Once you are enrolled in lessons there is an automatic re-enrolment the following term and year. Keyed Up Music must be notified the week before lessons commence if you will NOT be continuing lessons otherwise there will be a 1 lesson cancellation fee for cancellations once term has commenced.
12. You will be liable to pay all expenses (on a solicitor and own client basis) incurred by Keyed Up Music in seeking recovery of overdue or unpaid monies including legal or administration costs and any amount payable to debt recovery agents (subject to any law to the contrary).
13 In the event of lockdowns in 2021/2022 Keyed Up Music will not be providing credited lessons, unless due to staff illness/availability.
Lessons will be via zoom.
14. By signing the contract of services you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out above.